Sunday, May 4, 2008

On a Sunday Morning :)

It was on a sunday morning, I was just waiting in a long queue for the railway tickets to be done, I was feeling damn lazy and just enormous thots and feelings running in my mind, they were even faster than the train passing by :P
I saw ppl around me, one was laughing , one was smiling and the other was sad.
One room, Few people and thousands of thots in all the devil's mind :)
I was just thinking for a while and few lines just crossed my mind when I was looking at the platform , train ,ppl :)

Jeevan ki aisi patri par aa pahunche hein hum

Samaj nahi aa raha ki Kounsi train se safar kare hum

Umeed to hein ki koi bhi train pahuncha degi manzil humare,

Par yeh nahi jaante ke us raah par payenge hum khusiyaan saari.

2 comments:

Dolly Dwivedi said...

Hope tumhe saari khushiyaan mile jo bhi tum chahti ho :)

Meeta Jain said...

@Dolly: Thanks Dear :-)