Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Death Calling........

It was a unique experience of its own kind
It was a call for the end of my human kind
It was not a special day or my birthday
It was decided to be my death day
I was nervous that how can it be possible
Then I realized living forever is also impossible
It was planned that terrorist would shoot me
I collapsed though no bullet really hit me
I wondered what was happening around me
As I could hear only firing and blast surround me
I chose grass to die so that it would be easy
But after dying, the ants attacked me all over the body
I waited till the ambulance took me
I died with mobile in my hand so that my friends could call me
It was fantastic to be part of this whole act
As it can very well happen as a matter of fact!!

PS: I was part of the mock drill for terrorist attacks conducted @ my work place and fortunately I was one of the victim to get shot :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I missed quite a few posts!! Couldn't stop by before...

Nice one about the death day... Well, the drill day :)

Broken said...

punar janm... anything changed... as ur PJ's :P