Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Faces of LIFE!!


This thot was bothering me for sometime
That what was it I had gained in my life time
Till date ,I have met lots of faces
who came across me in different phases
Some faces can never go out of my sight
who made my life beautiful and bright
I asked myself "how many turned out to be bitter"
I am glad that count is just less than my total fingers
I always tried hard to keep them pure and lovely
But what was that which never made them happy
Was the incompleteness due to something lacking from my side
or were those ppl who never wanted to be on my side ?

7 comments:

Harry's Day Out said...

ye dil maange more :-)

Guru said...

well hope that number comes down so that u neednt count. [tht doesnt mean no fingers ;-)]

Broken said...

oye teri problem kya hai...

Comic Idiot said...

No one can ever make everyone happy :-)

S.P.Meher said...

Oye.....! Dil Pe Mat Le Yaar !!

Anithu said...

By this time, the count wud hv bcum "zero" rite:)

Anithu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.