Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Yet Another Love ;-)

Day starts with coding and ends with Testing
At the end of it, I still find something missing
I will be happy to see that code is compiling
But will be heart broken to see software crashing
I do debugging and then again re-testing
And this process seems to be like never-ending
I and my work are in deeply love with each other
We dont get to miss each other on weekends either ;-)

I have been very busy with work @ office from past few months.Its been a gr8 experience with responsibility and loads of work to do.
And how could I not blog on this wonderful experience :-P

7 comments:

Krishna said...

finding solace in work.. uh..

Prashant Kulli said...

Nice one Meet!!

Comic Idiot said...

That basically sums up a s/w life. Working on weekends is horrible :-).

Harry's Day Out said...

I know you are missing both loves but second love is getting prominence over the weekend off late.. ROFL :-P

Unknown said...

good one meets:) i hardly meet people who are in love with their work :O,so you are my source of inspiration:)!!!!!!

Harry's Day Out said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meeta Jain said...

@All: Thanks :-)