Thursday, May 7, 2009

Yet again........?


Yet again another thought..
Just a thought if we can be self-less..Is it really posibble to be all the time, in all context and situations?
Even to our dear-ones, when we say "I am really happy for you", is it completely true?
Few lines and feelings penned down in next few lines :

I always said I am happy for you,
But when I heard happiness
I was somehow caught with a lil sadneess
I could see good in it for you
But there was a mixed feeling though
Is it possible to be completely self-less
Or is it just another feeling which cannot be left unfelt?

PS: Ignore this post if it was OHT for you :P
PS2: OHT means over head transmission :)

4 comments:

Harry's Day Out said...

No person in this world is totally self-less..

Everyone has a bit of selfishness in one way or the other..

Its good to be selfish at times, cos u ought to enjoy ur life too.. But!! one shuldnt be so selfish that becoming self-less is out of reach.

Priya said...

Little OHT for me ;-)
But yeah got the msg..
The only person in the world who is completely selfless is NO ONE :-)

Unknown said...

Well, your thoughts are always thought provoking.. :)

I think it's about how much one can be detached from "what's in there for me?" in other's happiness. If no thoughts on that front, perhaps that may be something you will call as being selflessly happy :)

Anithu said...

This is the kind of feel which every1 go thro some or the other time...
very few dare 2 say it out..
u r one among them:)
so feel proud of it;-)