Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just a Thought!


It was a tuesday evening, and I was travelling back home.I was really missing my frenz who didnt turn up in my cab.I didnt have anyone to talk with, as few ppl were busy snoaring and others listing to Music.I gazed out of the window, tried to listen to music to pass the boring time, but some thoughts were running in the devil's idle mind..And finally my thoughts came out in this way :-)

Mann mayus ho jata hein jab yuhn hum baitathe hein akele
Lagta hein ab aadat ho gayi hein hume jeena doosro ke sahare
Nahi jaante they ki mushkil hein yuhn apno se durr hokar rehna
Kya hum teh karsakte hein is jeevan ke safar ko kisi humsafar ke bina?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That would be too boring, even if it's technically possible!

Btw, keep writing to engage the devil. Who knows, 'A Tuesday' may be in the make :)

Meeta Jain said...

@realizer:
I agree on that, it was so boring to even travel for a hour without a companion :)
But kya kare it was just that devil's thought :D

Rat said...

tum hamesha aisi complicated poems kyun likhti ho ?
i wud hav written something like this..
Dost Dost Na Raha...
Cab Cab Naa Raha..
:-S
Nevertheless, u outscored in two aspects - 1. You have 4 lines 2. Yours is a genuine composition :P

Meeta Jain said...

@Rat:
Thanks u:-)

Meeta Jain said...

@Rat:
Btw, shayad aapko hi meri poems complicated lagti hein;-)
or may b i feel u need to ramp up a bit to understand them :P