Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Little and Cute One...



I received this mail called "Cute Email Ever......" from one of my team mate, which had these cute little babies all over the mail..
I wanted to pen down a few lines about it, but was running out of time as I had to catch my bus.
Then I started thinking about it during my journey and could write these few lines:

Before it comes, she cries
When it arrives, she is full of smiles
It is the best gift from God
It gets blessings from all over the world
It is made up with innocence
Its slightest pain fills everyone with impatience
It likes to play when everyone wanna sleep
It is on its night duty only to weep
Its smile brings a sigh of relief on everyone's face
It all happens due to the almighty's grace

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my Mom as she is the best and I am lucky to have her :-)

9 comments:

Harry's Day Out said...

Nice one!! Dedicated to all moms.. :)
Nice pic I must say.. Very well then someones getting all "Mommy" about this.. If u knw wat I mean :)

Sweet cheers Mate!!!

Meeta Jain said...

@harry:
Thanks Bhai :)

Prashant Kulli said...

The baby in the pic is really cute.. and your poetry fantastic as usual :-)

Meeta Jain said...

@kulli:
Thank u thank u :-)

Unknown said...

Cute lines... If innocence has a face, perhaps it will look like the one in pic :)

Meeta Jain said...

:-)

Unknown said...

Harry is going ga ga over this one ;)

Kishore said...

Nice one...

Harry's Day Out said...

@Swarna I am not going gaga on this, I'll be kaka over this one :-)

If u knw wat i mean..