Thursday, June 11, 2009

K2 - S3 Express!!

It was my last day at K2
I was there nearly for a year or two

It was so hard for me to leave the place
But life always can’t move at the same pace

There was something which was holding me back
Was it the memories and the fun which had gone past?

Life at K2 was so simple and cool
Here half the time is spent in lift and Queue

K2 was in the kernel of the city
S3 looks like an accessory which is just a necessity

I am gonna miss the shopping and walking
How could I forget those endless treating

I will have to stop chatting and orkutting
Bcoz IMG in SJP is doing Internet Monitoring

It was a fabulous gift on my birthday
As Aravind Sitaraman inaugurated Wisco on the same day

We ruled and became the masters of K2
I am sure Wiscoites are going to rock in SJP too
PS : This will be only enjoyed by ppl who know about it, others can ignore if not interested:D

No comments: