Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Happy Bday :)

It was yet agian my Yappy birthday
But it was quite a different day
It started with my parents wishes and blessings
I got dressed and went to catch office bus running
The office was decorated with clolorful ballons and flowers
It looked perfect for the celebration of princess
Co-incidently the new office inaugrals was on the same day
Unfortunately everyone was so busy that Inaugrals took over my D-day
I was happy to answer the calls and reply the messages
I was surprised with exctitng cash, cards , gifts and wishes
There wasnt anything special which I could remember
But my loved ones still made it beautiful than ever!!
Thanks all for the wishes and making my bday beautiful :)

5 comments:

Meeta Jain said...

@realizer:
Thanks, Btw how did u know its my bday ;)

Priya said...

yes dear..you could not ask for more..The whole ODC was decorated on your bday :-)..unfortunately i could not spend much time with you :( wish we were in Koramangla..ghumne phirne ke liye kya mast jagah thi...

Unknown said...

@Meets:
Well, people look special on their B'days. So easy to figure out... :)

Meeta Jain said...

@realizer:
Since you have seen me on my bday:)
Could you please give me your intro?

Unknown said...

@Meets:
Am just around :)