Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Learning!!

It was a call for TMT dance competition
I thot I should atleast make it to participation
It was my luck that I got thro' audition
But there were lot of hurdles reach the final mission
I tried my best to win the game
It was unfortunate that I wasnt up to the fame :(
Failure is not what disappointing me
But the worry is that the performer could not be real me

We had a competition @ my workplace last week!!But ,there was a problem with my CD in finals and I couldnt give my best :(
I am still gald that I participated as there are lot of memories and fun attached to it.
Now time for some philosolphy ;-)
There is always win after every failure and with every failure you learn something new.
My Learning from this competition is always have ur final song in more than one CD :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice philosophy! No failure is final and never loose lessons from the ones you come across :)

Meeta Jain said...

@realizer: hey Thanks :)