Friday, June 12, 2009

what D HELL!!

I was trying close my eyes and sleep for a while in the bus while coming to office this morning.
At that moment, I just happend to read the newspaper which my friend was reading and I was shocked to read the below :O
One says "A minor raped by elder brother" and other one said "Daughter being molested by Dad from past one and half years".
It is just so disgusting, how can one do that, and this is what I have to say the Almighty:

Har ek ko hoti hein pyaar ki bhook
par kaise pyaar badal jaata hein paap ke roop
Kitni zaalim ho gayi hein aajkal ki duniya
Lagta hein ab purush nahi karpayega apni behen betiyo ki raksha
Ek pal mein aadmi ban jaata hein jaise haiwaan
Bhagwan aise papiyo ko na bakshna, yehi hein mera aapko paigaam

6 comments:

Broken said...

true...

Priya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Priya said...

Seriously..world is no more safe for the girls..these are a mere % of cases which come up..otherwise there are innumerable such cases which just goes under the carpet..

Broken said...

@priya : i disagree completly with the first sentance.. "world is no more safe for the girls" .. reports show in recent times both the genders are in the same situation...the only diff is those wont come up as it is felt as a question to manhood... remeber the case where recently a man came out against his wifes domestic violence ....

Priya said...

@Broken - I never said that only ladies are facing the problems.:)
I just commented on Meets article.Dont take it personally!! :)

Harry's Day Out said...

What d hell!!!